RE0412 Rugged Embedded Computer
- Carbon fiber construction
- Designed to MIL-STD-810, 461, 167-1, and MIL-S-901
- Up to two 2.5" HDDs
- One PCIeX4 in a X16 slot
RE0412 Rugged Embedded Computer
- Light weight carbon fiber construction - up to 4.25 lbs.
- Versatility with two (2) 2.5" HDD or SSD
- Expandable with one (1) low profile slot
- Offering a DC power solution, with an optional AC supply available
** If you are logged in please click on the Documents tab to view our documentation for this product.
Compact and Powerful
With an all-aluminum carbon fiber chassis weighting in at 4.25 lbs., the RE0412 provides a small package with big capabilities. The unit was optimized for airborne and ground mobile applications where significant processing power is required. The RE0412 is exceptionally rugged, powerful, and light weight. Don’t wait for the next “rugged” Intel architecture when you can make your programs successful now!
Rugged and Dependable
Using our expertise in Avionics design and development, we’ve created the next generation in rugged computing. This game-changing technology provides enhanced compute power in the harshest of environments. We do not just design to these standards, we actually test to them. When we put our name on the RE0412, you can be sure it is both rugged and dependable.
High Reliability at a Fraction of the Cost
Innovative packaging techniques and attention to the important details makes our product run cooler and perform at wider temperature extremes. Design approach limits deflection and extends circuit board solder joint life. We provide incredible processing power, in a rugged package, with exceptional life at a fraction of the cost.
|Testing Standards ** see the Documents tab for certification reports|
|Vibration, MIL-STD-810, Method 514, Procedure I||5.56 Grms|
|Shock, MIL-STD-810, Method 516, Procedures I||20g|
|EMC, MIL-STD-461 CE102 (conducted) & RE102 (radiated) emissions||Passed with significant margin|
|Height||3.13” (7.95 cm)|
|Width||10.76” (27.33 cm)|
|Depth||8.63” (21.9 cm)|
|Weight||less than 4.25 Ibs. (1.93 kg) without card|
|CPU/Memory||2nd or 3rd generation core architecture||2nd or 3rd generation core architecture|
|Expansion Slots||PCIe x16 low profile||PCIe x16 low profile|
|Drives & I/O||Up to two (2) 2.5" HDD or SSD||Up to two (2) 2.5" HDD or SSD|
|Cooling||Two (2) high speed fans thermostatically controlled||Two (2) high speed fans thermostatically controlled|
|Power Supply||18-36VDC, 150W DC, OR 120/240 VAC w/PFC||18-36VDC, 150W DC, OR 120/240 VAC w/PFC|
|System Board||Intel mini-ITX motherboard, LGA-1155 socket, LAN, 2XUSB 3.0, 2XUSB 2.0, DVI-I, eSATA, HDMI, Audio||AAEON mini-ITX motherboard, RPGA988B socket, 2X 1G LAN, 6XUSB 2.0, 4X USB 3.0, DVI-I, 2X SATA 6G, 2X SATA 3G, HDMI, VGA, Audio|
* Crystal Group designs all servers to meet or exceed the specifications listed herein. Due to the sheer number of models and combinations of components (memory, CPU, peripheral cards, hard drives), it is not practical to test every combination of servers offered. Please ask your Crystal Business Development Manager for data on qualification testing for configurations similar to the desired configuration for your application
This product currently deployed on:
Rescue 21 Alaska for US Coast Guard