RD2217 Rugged Rackmount Dual 17" Display
- Designed to MIL-STD 810
- High brightness; sunlight readable
- Dual 17" displays; 22" depth drawer
- 1000 nit
RD2217 17" Dual Display
- Rugged 17" dual display in 2U EIA form factor
- SXGA resolution, 1000 nit, low reflectance, high ambient contrast, full color TFT LCD
- high brightness backlight and low reflectance cover glass yield sunlight readability
- front mount for ease of use and stowage, sealed iKey keyboard option available
- easily mounted- Delrin glides, fixed mount, or Jonathan rails
- Light weight aluminum construction - 42 lbs.
** If you are logged in please click on the Documents tab to view our documentation for this product.
Compact and Powerful
With an all aluminum construction weighing in at 42 lbs., the RD2217 provides a small package with big capabilities. Unique folding design provides dual 17" LCDS in a user centric attitude for ease of use in a compact and rugged package. Don’t wait for the next “rugged” Intel architecture when you can make your program successful now!
Rugged and Dependable
Using our expertise in Avionics design and development, we’ve created the next generation in rugged computing. This game-changing technology provides enhanced compute power in the harshest of environments. We do not just design to these standards, we actually test to them. When we put our name on the RD2217, you can be sure it is both rugged and dependable.
High Reliability at a Fraction of the Cost
Innovative packaging techniques and attention to the important details makes our product run cooler and perform at wider temperature extremes. Design approach limits deflection and extends circuit board solder joint life. We provide incredible processing power, in a rugged package, with exceptional life at a fraction of the cost.
|Testing Standards *register to download certification reports|
|Operational Temperature, MIL-STD-810, Method 501, Procedure I/II||
-15°C** to +55°C, lower temperatures available with heater kit
|Storage, MIL-STD-810, Method 501, Procedure I/II||-40°C to +85°C|
|Humidity, MIL-STD-810, Method 507||240 hours with humidity kit|
|Altitude, MIL-STD-810, Method 500||12,500ft operation, 40,000ft transport|
|Vibration, MIL-STD-810, Method 514, Procedure I
||4.43 GRMS, 5-500Hz, 70 min/axis|
|MIL-S-901, Grade B, Class 2, Type B|
|Height||3.5” (8.89 cm)|
|Width||17.75” (45.1 cm)|
|Depth||23" (58.4 cm) fits in 24" transit case, extends 22"|
|Weight||42 lbs. (19.05 kg)|
|Manufacturer and type||AUO 17” Diagonal , TFT TN, normally white|
|Active Area||337.920 (H) x 270.336 (W)|
|Pixel pitch||0.264 (per one triad) x 0.264|
|Pixel Configuration||R.G.B. Vertical Stripe|
|Color Palette||16.2M colors (RGB 6-bits + FRC data)|
|Rise and fall times (10/90 and 90/10)||12ms at 25°C|
|VGA HD15 or DVI; selectable cable for each display|
|Sealed iKey Keyboard with touchpad - optional non-sealed. Trackball version available; 10-Key Numeric Pad; 24 function keys|
|Accuride Slides with locking rails|
|Viewing Angle||+/- 60V, +/-60H minimum|
600nits normal to display surface (excludes kit mods)
* Crystal Group designs all LCDs to meet or exceed the specifications listed herein. Due to the sheer number of models and combinations of components (backlight options, kits, etc), it is not practical to test every combination of display offered. Please ask your Crystal Business Development Manager for data on qualification testing for configurations similar to the desired configuration for your application.
This product currently deployed on:
C-RAM (Counter Rocket, Artillery and Mortar) for US Army
Seen in the motion pictureTerminator: Salvation