Building advanced technological systems
Crystal Group excels in the integration of seemingly disparate technologies into advanced technological systems.
Our team of technical directors is skilled at quickly integrating pieces of technology to meet customer requirements. Crystal Group will specify, procure, inventory, integrate, test, deliver, install, support, and upgrade integrated systems.
We specialize in:
- Ruggedization of COTS products to increase reliability.
- Integration and management of third party or customer supplied hardware, including customer-defined test criteria, inventory management and serial number tracking.
- Transit case integration including custom breakout panels, cabling, and shelves (see below).
- Integration and management of third party or customer-supplied application software including customer-defined testing criteria and configuration management.
- 24x7 tier-one support of all third-party hardware and supplied software.
- Layout, assembly, wiring, testing, shipping, and installation of rack systems.
- Site surveys and field installation support including physical, thermal, and electrical consulting.
Custom Transit Case Integration
Whether we build your solution from the ground up or integrate Crystal solutions into your existing transit case, Crystal Group has the engineering expertise and program management ability to assure high-quality, low risk integrated solutions.
Our systems engineers work closely with our business development managers to accurately capture your requirements and oversee projects. We employ a system of reviews and check points to ensure you get exactly what you want and need. Programs are managed in Microsoft Project and risk management techniques are employed to ensure optimal use of resources and decision making results.
Transit case integrations are currently deployed as:
- Command and Control
- Ground-base Communication Systems
- Homeland Security
- Intelligence Gathering
- Networking and Comms Platforms
- Switching Systems
- Surveillance and Reconnaissance
Crystal Group has more than 20 years experience in rack and transit case integration for airborne, seaborne, land mobile, and space applications.
To learn what Crystal Rugged can do for you, contact us today.