Hiawatha, Iowa, April 29, 2019 – Crystal Group, Inc. will showcase its extensive solution set of rugged computer hardware during various defense and industry trade shows, held worldwide in May. As part of its field-proven technology designed for military and commercial/industrial applications used in demanding environments, the company’s high-performance edge computing solutions will be displayed at XPONENTIAL, International Defense Industry Fair, Sea Air Space, Offshore Technology Conference, Autonomous Vehicle Technology World Expo, and Special Operations Forces Industry Conference.
“Industries such as oil & gas, autonomous vehicles, and defense programs all require robust and secure computing at the edge – lives depend on it,” said Scott Kongable, Crystal Group president. “As an innovation leader, our exhibits at these shows illustrate our proven ability to meet challenging compute, storage, networking, security, and safety requirements; whether on an autonomous vehicle, aircraft, gas leak detection, fracking, C4ISR, submarine, or other high-risk application.”
The company recently expanded its facilities and now operates and manufactures in a new state-of-the-art factory in Hiawatha, Iowa to meet increasing market demands. With over 176,000 square feet, the NIST compliant, AS9100D certified U.S. facility ensures the highest level of security and strict supply chain management.
At these industry conferences, Crystal Group product experts will be on-site to answer questions and to demonstrate how the company’s portfolio of rugged servers, storage, networking, and embedded computers take high-performance computing to the tactical edge with advanced cyberprotection in the toughest environments, such as temperature extremes, high shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference (EMI), and humidity.
About the Events
- XPONENTIAL, April 30-May 2, booth 1616, McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois. XPONENTIAL brings together the entire unmanned systems community to share ideas, collaborate across markets, capitalize on next practices and harness the power of unmanned technology.
- International Defense Industry Fair (IDEF), April 30-May 3, booth 222B, Tuyap Fair Convention and Congress Center, Istanbul, Turkey. IDEF is a specialized fair for cutting edge vehicles, equipment and systems that are produced in the fields of defense, security, maritime, aviation and aerospace.
- Sea Air Space, May 6-8, booth 1849, Gaylord National Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland. The exposition displays the most current information and technology relevant to maritime policy.
- Offshore Technology Conference, May 6-9, booth 5213, NRG (Reliant) Center, Houston, Texas. The conference brings together energy professionals to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters.
- Autonomous Vehicle Technology World Expo, May 21-23, booth AV5027, Messepiazzza 1, Stuttgart, Germany. The expo showcases autonomous Level 2 and 3 ADAS technologies, plus companies showcasing and discussing future Level 4 and 5 autonomous know-how.
- Special Operations Forces Industry Conference, (SOFIC), May 21-23, booth 1522, Tampa Convention Center, Tampa, Florida. The premier conference for the SOF community to interact with industry and to collaborate on the challenges, initiatives, and way-ahead in delivering the most cutting-edge capabilities into the hands of SOF operators.
About Crystal Group, Inc.
Crystal Group, Inc., a technology leader in rugged computer hardware, specializes in the design and manufacture of custom and commercial rugged servers, embedded computing, networking devices, displays, power supplies, and data storage for high reliability in harsh environments. An employee-owned small business founded in 1987, Crystal Group provides the defense, government and industrial markets with in-house customization, engineering, integration, configuration management, product lifecycle planning, warranty, and support services.
Crystal Group products meet or exceed IEEE, IEC, and military standards, including MIL-STD-810, 167- 1, 461, and MIL-S-901; are backed by an industry-leading, 5-plus-year warranty with in-house support; and are manufactured in the company’s Hiawatha, Iowa, USA, facility certified to ISO 9001:2015/AS9100D quality management standards.
© 2019 Crystal Group, Inc. All rights reserved. All marks are property of their respective owners. Design and specifications are subject to change.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Leslie Griggs