Field-tested, fail-safe and long-life performance in extreme conditions. Using Cisco Systems architecture, Crystal Group offers a firewall that is less than 13” deep with an ASA IPS Throughput of 450 Mbps that does not require extra hardware. With an all aluminum chassis weighing in at 14 lbs., the RCS5516FW provides high capability in a small package. This firewall recently received the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) Common Criteria certification. Achieving NIAP approval represents a significant milestone in tactical cybersecurity proving the firewall’s effective layer of protection for networked communications in multiple harsh domains.
RCS5516FW Rugged Crystal Firewall
• Light weight aluminum construction –14 lbs.
• Easily mounted – Delrin glides, or fixed mount (front and rear)
• Rugged 1U, 19” rack or transit case EIA form factor, less than 13” deep
• 8-port 10/100/1000 GE copper integrated I/O
• Supports Cisco FirePOWER services
• 1.8 Gbps Max Firewall throughput
Please contact us to receive the reports, guides and drawings that best fit your requirements.
-15°C to +50°C
-25°C to +55°C
240 hours with humidity kit
12,500ft operation, 40,000ft transport
4.43 GRMS, 5-2000Hz, 60 min/axis
20g, 11msec–functional shock; 40g, 11msec crash hazard shock
Four high speed, high volume fans
Mounted on Delrin glides
Fixed mount, front and rear
90-246VAC, 1+1 redundant, hot swappable
18-36VDC, 1+1 redundant, hot swappable