Field tested, failsafe and long life performance in extreme conditions. Feature rich Crystal Group Embedded Computer Systems are powerful, compact, and rugged. Completely and easily configurable, the Embedded product line boasts advanced thermal management and an aluminum chassis, and is field tested to withstand shock and vibration, extended temperature ranges, harsh elements and harsh environments. Crystal Group Embedded Computer Systems follow the Intel® Roadmap to ensure access to the latest, powerful Intel chipsets and processors.
RE2302 Rugged Embedded Computer
- Compact construction – 10”D x 5” W x 8”H footprint, less than 17 lbs.
- Intel® Xeon® -D CPU technology with up to 16 cores
- Forced air convection cooling – no air over components
- Option A: NVIDIA® Quadro® P5000, RTX5000
- Option B: Network module 11x 10GbE Ports
- Multiple mounting options
- 15TB removable storage
Please contact us to receive the reports, guides and drawings that best fit your requirements.
-40°C to +60°C
-55°C to +85°C
240 hours aggregated
12,500ft operation, 40,000ft transport
4.3G, 5-2,000Hz, 60 min/axis
Sealed system, no-air-over-components design