Field tested, failsafe and long life performance in extreme conditions. As processing performance continues to improve, Crystal Group is dedicated to minimize the SWaP envelope of the RS1.542S18G. High-end computing performance in a 1.5U chassis with a depth of 18” (45.7 cm) fits most any rack space. Crystal Group’s RS1.542S18G 1.5U is a highly reliable rugged server, ideal for combat, sonar and electronic warfare applications on land, sea and air. This 1.5U server offers greater weapons system availability and a smaller integrated logistic support footprint with superior cooling and shock/vibe resistance.
- Rugged 1.5U, rack mounted 18” depth, light weight aluminum construction – 25-30 lbs.
- Mounting interfaces can be adapted to fit existing rail installations, removable ears
- 1 TB of memory
- Easy access CMOS battery drawer in front
- 4x USB 3.0, VGA 2x Gigabit LAN, IPMI
- Versatility with four (4) to six (6) removable 2.5” SSD bays
- Expandable with four (4) full height slots
- Leading edge Intel® Haswell or Broadwell CPU options
- Front I/O Serial Port
- Fan Speed selection switch
- Front access CMOS battery drawer
Please contact us to receive the reports, guides and drawings that best fit your requirements.
-15°C to +50°C, -40°C to +60°C with select processors
-55°C to +85°C
240 hours with humidity kit
12,500ft operation, 40,000ft transport
20g, 11msec–functional shock; 40g, 11msec crash hazard shock
Four (4) removable 2.5″ SATA or SAS HDDs (15mm height)
Six (6) removable 2.5” SATA or SAS HDDs (9.5mm height)
One (1) CD/DVD/BD (R/W) (can be combined with HDD option)
High speed, high volume fans (4)