Field tested, failsafe and long life performance in extreme conditions. These 15.5” depth units are based on the Ruckus® ICX® 7450 series. These switches are enterprise class, stackable LAN solutions for small and medium size applications. Crystal Group switches provide intelligent, scalable, edge switch technology with enterprise class functionality and mil-spec environmental performance. The optional NIAP certified VPN Encryption Service Module is ideal for transport of sensitive data using standards-based and interoperable implementation requiring encryption from multi-site end-to-end secure data transfer.
RCS7450-48 SFP Rugged Crystal Switch
- Optional extended security, data confidentiality, and hardware-based acceleration for IP-sec
- Layer 2+ and Layer 3 capable
- Light weight construction from billet strain, hardened aluminum
- Easy mounting in EIA-310 19” rack, Delrin glides, or fixed mount
- 24 Copper, 48 Copper and 48 SFP port switch in 15.5” 1U chassis
- Modular upgrade capability
- AC/AC, AC/DC, and DC/DC 1+1 MIL-STD-461 EMC compliance
- Optional MIL-CIRC connector I/O
You can find more information on the Crystal & Ruckus partnership by visiting the Ruggedized Switches page.
Please contact us to receive the reports, guides and drawings that best fit your requirements.
-40°C to +55°C
4.43 GRMS, 5-2000Hz, 60 min/axis -with solid state drives + vibration kits
20g, 11msec–functional shock; 40g, 11msec crash hazard shock
12,500ft operation, 40,000ft transport
Forced air convection via internal high reliability fans
DC, EMI compliant to MIL-STD-461, CE102, RE102
18-36VDC, 1+1 redundant