Field tested, failsafe and long life performance in extreme conditions. Feature rich Crystal Group Embedded Computer Systems are powerful, compact, and rugged. Completely and easily configurable, the Embedded product line boasts advanced thermal management and an all-aluminum chassis, are
field-tested to withstand shock and vibration, extended temperature ranges, harsh elements and harsh environments. Crystal Group Embedded Computer Systems follow the Intel® Roadmap to ensure access to the latest, powerful Intel chipsets and processors.
• Compact construction – 10”x 8” footprint, with multiple DIN rail mounting options
• Two (2) 2.5” SSD hard drives, non-removable
• i3 or i7 x86 Intel® CPU 2-16GB DDR3
• VGA, Serial 2-4 GBLAN,2-4 USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 ports
• Expandable with one (1) low-profile PCIe x16 slot, up to eight (8) G-BLAN
• Fanless, no moving parts, high reliability
-40°C to +60°C
-40°C to +85°C
Natural convection, fanless. Rated for extreme industrial environments.
X9SPV-LN4F-3LE, FCBGA1023, i7-3555LE CPU, 2-16 GB ECC DDR3, 4-USB 2.0, 4-GBLAN, On-board SATA2 & SATA3
X9SPV-F-3217UE, FCBGA1023, i3- 3217UE CPU, 2-16 GB ECC DDR3, 2-USB 2.0, 2-GBLAN, On-board SATA2 & SATA3
X9SPV-M4, FCBGA1023, i7-3555LE CPU, 2-16 GB ECC DDR3, 2-USB 3.0, 2-USB 2.0, 4-GBLAN, On-board SATA2 & SATA3
X9SPV-M4-3UE, FCBGA1023, i7-3517UE CPU, 2-16 GB ECC DDR3, 2-USB 3.0, 2-USB 2.0, 4-GBLAN, On-board SATA2 & SATA3