Reduce latency and improve system security with a Crystal Group rugged server, switch, and the Ruckus wireless access point. This solution gives users the ability to perform more of their compute and storage functions on the edge, thus reducing cloud-based network throughput variations.
The Ruckus E510 802.11ac Wave 2 access point (AP) is designed with a unique, compact, two element enclosure which separates the RF components from the antenna module. Both modules are IP-67 and industrial temperature rated, creating a reliable wireless connection at the edge of the network. Designed for smart city, asset tracking, agriculture, smart grid, smart home, transportation and multi-domain battlefield use cases, this wireless access point allows customers to deploy Wi-Fi in previously unreachable environments.
Wireless Access Point
- Small form factor
- IP-67 and industrial temperature rated
- Ruckus E510 802.11ac Wave 2 access point (AP)
- Improve throughput with ChannelFly, which dynamically finds less congested Wi-Fi channels to use
- Extended coverage with patented BeamFlex+™ adaptive antenna technology utilizing multi-directional antenna patterns
- Deploy Wi-Fi in previously unreachable environments
Please contact us to receive the reports, guides and drawings that best fit your requirements.