The Crystal Group Innovation Scholarship is awarded each year to (2) full-time students pursuing an undergraduate degree within the School of Business, the School of Engineering, or related majors.
Undergraduate business programs include majors in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resources, Sales, or any other major within the business program. Mass Communications and Public Relations majors within the School of Liberal Arts are also welcome to apply.
Undergraduate engineering programs are those offering a bachelor’s degree in engineering.
All scholarship winners receive a non-renewable scholarship of $1,000 payable directly to the institution in which they are enrolled.
The Innovation Scholarship, sponsored by Crystal Group, was founded in 2014 as a way to celebrate and encourage the spirit of innovation. At Crystal Group, we embrace innovation in all aspects of our business, including our rugged computing product line, our approach to sales, marketing and engineering, and our business culture.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled full-time in an undergraduate business program (major), engineering program (major), or related major working toward a bachelor's degree, at an accredited two-year or four-year institution, located in the United States.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must have completed at least 60 semester hours to be eligible
- Complete the scholarship application in full
- Submit typed (double-spaced) essay answering one of the posed questions
- Crystal Group & Dexter Apache Holdings companies employees, and their family members are NOT eligible
Note: Past winners and applicants of this scholarship are eligible to re-apply in future years.
Application Deadline and Timeline
Applications are not accepted prior to March 7th, 2016. All applications must be postmarked by May 9th, 2016. Scholarship awards will be announced the week of June 13th, 2016.
2015 Crystal Group Innovation Scholarship Recipients
|Crystal Group||For more information, contact:|
|Attn: Innovation Scholarship||Melissa Doudna|
|850 Kacena Rd.||Ph: 319.378.1636 (x270)|
|Hiawatha, IA firstname.lastname@example.org|