Contact Technical Support ( 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT)
Phone: 800.378.1636 ext. 601 (toll-free)
International: +1 319.378.1636 ext. 601
- For after hours support, please call 800-378-1636 option 4 or +1 319.378.1636 option 4.
Need to look up driver information for your product? Find driver info here.
Crystal Group Technical Services Include:
- Engineer-to-engineer contact with our engineering team members and technicians, including Crystal Group’s electrical, mechanical, certification, and software engineers
- On-site engineering and troubleshooting assistance
- Same-day dispatch to any point in the world to resolve technical issues
- Seamless support of operating systems, application software and third-party hardware
Crystal Goup provides complete in-field installation services, including pre-installation site planning. Trained field technicians and engineers are available to install complete systems or provide on-site assistance to your team.
With first-time orders, Crystal Group often sends field personnel to the customer’s location just to make sure that the start-up is problem-free.
What does this all mean for your project? If you need help with installation at any level, you can count on Crystal Group to be there – no matter where you are in the world.
Repairs and upgrades
Crystal Group understands that our systems are deployed primarily in revenue generating applications, and that computer down-time means revenue lost. Our Service Center prides itself on prompt diagnosis, repair, testing and shipment of all returned units.
Although we’re not obligated by our warranty to provide advance replacement parts or complete units, we do provide such service at our own discretion on a case by case basis:
- Advance replacement of entire servers: For a period of up to 45 days, we may choose to advance replace an entire server unit in a product failure situation. The decision to make this advance replacement is 100% at the discretion of the Technical Services department.
- Advance replacement of service parts and peripherals: For the entire term of the warranty, we may choose to advance replace parts or peripherals in a product failure situation. The decision to make this advance replacement is 100 percent at the discretion of the Technical Services department.