Phone: 800.378.1636 ext. 601 (toll-free)
International: +1 319.378.1636 ext. 601
For after hours support, please call 800-378-1636 option 4 or +1 319.378.1636 option 4.
Crystal’s Technical Service Center is your one-stop shop for questions and support of all Crystal products.
Services available to Crystal users include:
- Engineer-to-engineer contact with our engineering team members and technicians, including Crystal’s electrical, mechanical, certification, and software engineers
- On-site engineering and troubleshooting assistance
- Same-day dispatch to any point in the world to resolve technical issues
- Seamless support of operating systems, application software and third-party hardware
Need to look up driver information for your product? Find driver info here.
All Crystal customers receive free, unlimited, 24/7 technical support by our technical services team. When you call our technical services team, you will get a live person on the phone during our normal business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday.
On-call technicians are available for assistance before 8 a.m., after 5 p.m., over the weekend or on a holiday. These technicians are Crystal employees – the same people you talk to during the day.
A Crystal Technical Services team member will return your call within 60 minutes.
Crystal provides complete in-field installation services, including pre-installation site planning. Trained field technicians and engineers are available to install complete systems or provide on-site assistance to your team.
With first-time orders, Crystal often sends field personnel to the customer’s location just to make sure that the start-up is problem-free.
What does this all mean for your project? If you need help with installation at any level, you can count on Crystal to be there – no matter where you are in the world.
Repairs and upgrades
Crystal understands that our systems are deployed primarily in revenue generating applications, and that computer down-time means revenue lost. Our Service Center prides itself on diagnosing, repairing, testing and shipping more than 98 percent of returned units in 48 hours or less.
Although we’re not obligated by our warranty to provide advance replacement parts or complete units, we do provide such service at our own discretion on a case by case basis:
- Advance replacement of entire servers: For a period of up to 45 days, we may choose to advance replace an entire server unit in a product failure situation. The decision to make this advance replacement is 100% at the discretion of the Technical Services department.
- Advance replacement of service parts and peripherals: For the entire term of the warranty, we may choose to advance replace parts or peripherals in a product failure situation. The decision to make this advance replacement is 100 percent at the discretion of the Technical Services department.