Response Care Seeks Crystal Group Industrial Server for Work in the Healthcare Industry
Response Care chose Crystal Group’s IS200 2U industrial server for their wireless nurse call system in the elder care industry for their R3Cube System. Crystal Group’s ability to private label and comply with the UL-1069 certification were factors that made the partnership even easier.
Response Care provides a range of products from an alert system and notification systems to a wireless network. The systems can be installed in places where elders continue to enjoy living normally, but need monitoring services. Response Care looked for a business partner to provide engineering and manufacturing expertise in creating an industrial device to quickly and reliably connect patients with staff.
Response Care chose to partner with Crystal Group to provide an industrial server capable of meeting UL-1069 certification, as well as forming a long-term relationship that provides engineering and manufacturing expertise.
- Device reliability eliminates business interruptions
- Low maintenance appliance
- Flexible manufacturing options provide scaling opportunities as market grows
- Responsive customer support
- Reinforcement of customer brand through private labeling
- Reliable hardware combined with capable software improves profitability for the care facility