Field tested, failsafe, and long life performance in extreme conditions. Crystal Group provides a 12G SAS direct attached storage array that is 21” deep. With an all aluminum chassis weighing in at 20.4 pounds fully loaded, the RSS116F provides high storage capability in a small package. Crystal Group’s turnkey Rugged Storage Systems combine high-capacity data storage and military-grade security in a reliable, rugged device that doesn’t sacrifice performance or critical data. Rugged Storage Systems, available in multiple form factors, feature high-bandwidth 12G SAS architecture and enterprise-class solid-state drives (SSDs). Crystal Group Storage products are specifically engineered to provide fast, reliable, and secure data storage in the most challenging military, industrial, and commercial applications on harsh land, sea, air, and space environments.
• All aluminum construction – less than 21 lbs.
• Easily installed on Crystal glides or fixed mounted
• Rugged 1U, rack mounted 21” depth
• Versatility with sixteen SSD media canister
• Redundant power input, power supplies, and data paths for maximum reliability
• Offers maximum airflow with five high speed, high volume, low noise fans
Please contact us to receive the reports, guides and drawings that best fit your requirements.
-40°C to +55°C, operational with SSD
-55°C to +85°C
240 hours with humidity kit
12,500ft operation, 40,000ft transport
4.63 GRMS, 5-2,000Hz, 60 min/axis with solid state drives + vibration kits
With solid state drives + shock kits
Five high speed, thermostatically controlled, low noise fans
Fixed mount, front and rear