Scalable, flexible, high-performance virtual protection server. Designed to provide compute power for the most demanding applications, the ES3604L24 is a software-agnostic, hyperconverged system that consolidates the work of multiple, discrete hardware solutions into a single unit. This GPU or FPGA accelerated substation solution is cooled using redundant, high-reliability fans, which is Crystal Group’s proven solution used in thousands of systems for military and industrial customers. Boasting up to 40 cores on single or dual Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, the ES3604L24 supports and simplifies utilities’ current and evolving edge computing needs, including virtual protection relay applications. Compliant with IEC 61850-3 standards, the ES3604L24 is designed and tested for long-life reliability.
Crystal Group provides up to a 15-year warranty and forward-looking configuration management to enhance the long-term investment of your compute solution.
- Virtual protection relay
- AI video surveillance platform
- Substation simulator
- Digital twin
- Automation controller
- GPU ready with two PCIe x16 slots
- Virtual firewall for wide area network (WAN)
- Protection/software defined network controller
- Supports hosting master time clock for network synchronization
- Intrusion detection and monitoring
- Log server for SCADA systems