Compact, secure storage for airborne missions. The RE2302 is a subcompact storage system that safety collects and stores mission critical data. The small system can be removed from the aircraft easily to de-classify a platform via a blind-mate tray mounted interface to the aircraft.
- Two NVMe FIPS 140-2 M.2 2280 SSDs for storage and up to two SATA M.2 2242 SSDs for OS.
- CSfC certification ready
- Conduction-cooled system meets or exceeds an IP65 rating
- MIL-STD-704 compliant power supply
- Com Express Type 6 module
- Com Express compute module with four-core AMD Ryzen V1404I SOC CPU and Vega 8 GPU
- 16GB DDR4 with ECC memory
- Total system—two NAS, plus mount—weighs 15 pounds
- Overall unit dimensions: 3.125”W x 5.25”H x 6.5”D