The RVA3408 IP KVM extender provides 4Kp60 4:4:4 UHD performance or quad-monitor capabilities over a standard 1GbE network at unprecedented low bitrates. This transmitter receiver duo can be configured as a point-to-point or networked extender to securely deliver multiple video, keyboard, mouse, USB 2.0, and audio signals. The system also provides aggregated, seamless control of multiple systems from a remote 4K/multi-display station with a single keyboard and mouse.
Ideally suited for multi-domain command and control, surveillance, and perimeter security, the RVA3408T/R works with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) network switches to deliver a scalable KVM matrix switching solution. The system centralizes hardware in a command post to increase security, protect against environmental hazards, and reduce system noise and heat emissions. The RVA3408 3 IP KVM extender grants seamless remote access to secured systems and the added benefit of smart control of multiple video sources over the IP network.
- Support quad-monitor configurations (4x 1920×1080 @60Hz) with a single system • Improve operator workflow across an expansive multi-monitor workspace • Deliver pristine image quality, smooth video playback, and excellent keyboard and mouse responsiveness
- Create a scalable KVM matrix over IP supporting one-to-one/many, many-to-one/many configurations
- Leverage existing networking equipment and standard GbE infrastructure for seamless deployment and operations
- Connect to and control systems from any remote location on the IP network to maximize information flow
- Elevate protection from cyber attacks with IPSec VPN client and multi-factor authentication