Crystal Group RIA™ (Rugged Intelligence and Autonomy) combines impressive compute power, data-handling capabilities, and storage capacity in a compact, rugged solution capable of withstanding harsh environmental conditions, including potholes, collisions, and extreme temperatures that are likely to cause traditional systems to fail. Specifically designed for unmanned and autonomous driving vehicles, this turnkey solution is ideal for both military and commercial/industrial applications.
• 10-32VDC input power
• Light weight aluminum construction – 30-40 lbs.
• Up to 2 TB DDR4 of memory
• Open loop cooling system kits available
• Versatility with two (2) removable 15mm drives or three (3) removable 9.5mm drives
• Expandable with six (6) PCI-E slots
• Liquid cooled to maximize compute density
• Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
Please contact us to receive the reports, guides and drawings that best fit your requirements.
-40°C to +55°C. Expanded temperature ranges available
-40°C to +85°C
5-95%; 240 hours
12,500ft operation, 40,000ft transport
25G 10ms 400 shocks in each direction in each axis 2400 shocks total
2.0Grms 10Hz-1000Hz 13.5 hours in each axis
20 G, 11ms
Three (3) removable 7 or 9.5mm SATA 2.5” bays
Two (2) removable 7, 9.5 or 15mm SATA 2.5″ bays
System liquid cooled; two (2) internal low noise fans circulate air through chassis to cool components not directly cooled by liquid
Optional bench top lab cooling kit