Increase readiness. The RS1.549S18 1.5U rugged server delivers proven reliability and computing performance in extreme and unpredictable environments — critical for successful execution of combat, sonar and electronic warfare applications across multiple configurations in the TI20 (Technical Insertion 2020) program. At 18” (44.3 cm) and 25 pounds, the smaller, integrated footprint of the unit fits easily into standard rack slots, including S26-1. With greater weapons system availability, superior cooling and shock/vibe resistance, this 1.5U rugged server stands ready to perform.
- SWFTS-TI20-C04-1 compliant chassis
- Rugged 1.5U, 18″ rack mounted server
- Lightweight aluminum construction – 25 lbs.
- 256 GB of memory
- Easy, front access CMOS battery drawer
- 5x USB 3.0, VGA, 2x Gigabit LAN, IPMI, Serial
- Versatility with up to nine FIPS 140-2 removable 2.5” SSD bays
- Intel® Xeon® ES-2648L processors
Please contact us to receive the reports, guides and drawings that best fit your requirements.
Four high speed, high volume fans, Hi/low fan CFM selection switch with lock-out