Field tested, failsafe, and long life performance in extreme conditions. As demand for mass data retention grows, Crystal Group is dedicated to increasing the storage density available in harsh compute environments. Crystal Group Rugged Storage Systems provide high-density data storage in a rugged, aluminum and carbon fiber package, able to withstand the roughest terrains and toughest applications. Crystal Group’s turnkey Rugged Storage Systems combine high-capacity data storage and military-grade security in a reliable, rugged device that does not sacrifice performance or critical data. Rugged Storage Systems, available in multiple form factors, feature high-bandwidth SATA/SAS architecture and enterprise-class hard disk drives (HDDs), or solid-state drives (SSDs). Crystal Group storage products are specifically engineered to provide fast, reliable, and secure data storage in the most challenging military, industrial, and commercial applications in harsh land, sea, air, and space environments.
- 128-bit ZFS based, filesystem level data redundancy
- SMB/CIFS, iSCSI, and NFS
- On & Off-site data replication
- Unlimited snapshots and clones
- Open-E JovianDSS WebGUI management
- Native compression and data deduplication
- Tiered cache and Hybrid storage pools
- HA cluster storage feature packs available
Please contact us to receive the reports, guides and drawings that best fit your requirements.
- Light weight aluminum and carbon fiber construction weighing 18-36 lbs.
- Easily mounted on Delrin glides, fixed mount, or Jonathan® rails
- Powered by Open-E JovianDSS
- SAN, NAS, and JBOD connectivity
- Versatility with 2.5” and 3.5″ SATA or SAS HDD/SSD drives
- 2U and 3U chassis configurations
- 10 Gb ethernet connectivity
- 120/240VAC or 18-36VDC power supply options