Field tested, failsafe and long life performance in extreme conditions. As processing performance continues to improve, Crystal Group is dedicated to minimize the SWaP envelope of the IS100. High-end computing performance in a 1U chassis with a depth of 20” (50.8 cm) fits most any rack space.
IS100 Industrial 1U Server
• Light weight aluminum construction– 15-19 lbs.
• Easily mounted on ball bearing slides
• Up to 256 GB of Memory
• Industrial 1U, 20” depth
• Front power switch with LED and HDD activity lights
• Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors
• Modular design allows for easy reconfiguration and versatility
Please contact us to receive the reports, guides and drawings that best fit your requirements.
-10°C to +50°C, -40°C operational with SSD
-30°C to +75°C
240 hours with humidity kit
10,000ft operation, 20,000ft transport
1.5 GRMS, 5-2,000Hz, 75 min/axis
20g, 11msec; 3 axes, each direction
FCC Class A
Up to 18 cores per socket
Two removable SATA or SAS 2.5” or 3.5” HDDs
Four 2.5” SATA or SAS HDDs
One CD/DVD (R/W)
Six high speed, high volume fans; CPU temperature controlled
Mounted on ball bearing slides