Field tested, failsafe and long life performance in extreme conditions. These 15.5” depth units are based on the Ruckus® ICX® 7450 series. These switches are enterprise class, stackable LAN solutions for small and medium size applications. Crystal switches provide intelligent, scalable, edge switch technology with enterprise class functionality and mil-spec environmental performance.
RCS7450-24 Rugged Crystal Switch
• Light weight construction from billet strain, hardened aluminum
• Easy mounting in EIA-310 19” rack, Delrin glides, or fixed mount
• 24 Copper, 48 Copper and 48 SFP port designs in 15.5” chassis
• Modular upgrade capability
• Layer 2+ and Layer 3 capable
• AC/AC, AC/DC, and DC/DC 1+1 MIL-STD-461 EMC compliance
You can find more information on the Crystal & Ruckus partnership by visiting the Ruggedized Switches page.
Please contact us to receive the reports, guides and drawings that best fit your requirements.
-40°C to +55°C
4.43 GRMS, 5-2000Hz, 60 min/axis -with solid state drives + vibration kits
20g, 11msec–functional shock; 40g, 11msec crash hazard shock
12,500ft operation, 40,000ft transport
Forced air convection via internal high reliability fans
DC, EMI compliant to MIL-STD-461, CE102, RE102
18-36VDC, 1+1 redundant