Field tested, failsafe and long life performance in extreme conditions. As processing performance continues to improve, Crystal Group is dedicated to minimize the SWaP envelope of the RS378L24. High-end computing performance in a 3U chassis with a depth of 24” (61 cm) fits most any rack space.
• Light weight aluminum construction – 50-56 lbs.
• Easily mounted – Delrin glides, fixed mount, or Jonathan® rails
• Up to 1 TB of memory
• Rugged 3U, rack mounted 24” depth
• Versatility with eight (8) removable 3.5” HDD or sixteen (16) 2.5” SATA or SAS bays
• Expandable with seven (7) full height slots
• Intel® Haswell or Broadwell CPU options
-15°C to +55°C, capable of -40°C to +71° with select processors
-55°C to +85°C
240 hours with humidity kit
12,500ft operation, 40,000ft transport
4.63 GRMS, 5-2,000Hz, 60 min/axis with solid state drives and vibration kits
With solid state drives + shock kits
Up to 18 cores per socket.
Up to eight (8) removable SATA or SAS 2.5” or 3.5” HDD
Up to sixteen (16) 2.5” SATA or SAS HDDs
Two (2) drive packs and two (2) removable SATA or SAS 2.5″ or 3.5″ HDD
One (1) CD/DVD/BD (R/W)
High speed, high volume fans (5) CPU temperature controlled
Mounted on Delrin glides
Fixed mount, front and rear
1200W 120/240VAC 1+1 W/PFC
This product is currently deployed on the following programs: