Advanced AI at the Edge
The RE3022 is the world’s smallest, most advanced embedded rugged supercomputer for high-performance AI, autonomous robotics, and edge computing. Equipped with NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier NX™/Nano 384-core or an NVIDIA V100 Tenson Core GPU, and a six-core Carmel ARMv8.2, 1.92GHz CPU, this system delivers real-time situational awareness and data inference with unrivaled speed and accuracy.
Developed for drones, autonomous systems, intelligent edge devices, high-performance AI and complex DNN applications, this compact form factor is ideal for demanding workloads that require server-class performance regardless of SWaP-C constraints.
The RE3022 can be configured to accommodate the specific objectives of any AI edge mission.
- 21 TOPS NX with less than 15W of power
- 384-core NVIDIA V100 Tensor Core GPU with 6-core, 1.92GHz Carmel ARMv8.2 CPU
- 2 M.2 SSDs E+M-keyed
- 12 lanes MIPI CSI-2 camera inputs
- Advantech industrial temperature-design motherboard
- 8GB LPDDR4
- 16GB eMMC onboard storage
- Multiple display ports: GbE LAN (2), USB (3), GPIO (8), onboard serial channels (6), DP & HDMI outputs
- No air-over-components; sealed air-cooled system meets or exceeds IP65 rating
- MIL-STD-704 & MIL-STD-1275 power supply accepts vehicle power without preconditioning
- Lightweight: 7-11lbs (3-5kg)
- Compact size: 7.6” W (193mm) x 3.1” H (79mm) x 10.2” D (260mm)