The Crystal Group Innovation Scholarship is awarded each year to two full-time students pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business, Engineering, or related majors.
Undergraduate business programs include majors in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resources, Sales, or any other major within the business program. Mass Communications and Public Relations majors within the School of Liberal Arts are also welcome to apply.
Undergraduate engineering programs are those offering a bachelor’s degree in engineering.
All scholarship winners receive a one-time scholarship of $1,000 payable directly to the institution in which they are enrolled.
Background & Eligibility
The Innovation Scholarship, sponsored by Crystal Group, was founded in 2014 as a way to celebrate and encourage the spirit of innovation. At Crystal Group, we embrace innovation in all aspects of our business, including our rugged computing product line, our approach to sales, marketing, engineering, and our business culture.
Innovation Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
– Enrolled full-time in an undergraduate business program (major), engineering program (major), or related major working toward a bachelor’s degree, at an accredited two-year or four-year institution, located in the United States.
– Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
– Must have completed at least 60 semester hours to be eligible
– Submit typed (double-spaced) essay answering one of the posed questions
– Crystal Group employees, and their family members are NOT eligible
Note: Previous winners and applicants of this scholarship are eligible and may re-apply.
2017 Innovation Scholarship Application Period:
- 3/9/2017: Application period begins
- 5/19/2017: Application deadline
- 6/16/2017: Winners announced. All applicants will be notified as to the status of their application
Attn: Innovation Scholarship
850 Kacena Rd.
Hiawatha, IA 52233
For more information, contact:
Ph: 319.378.1636 (x270)