Hiawatha, IA, USA, May 5, 2017 – Crystal Group, a leading designer/manufacturer of rugged computer hardware will showcase a range of rugged technologies including server, storage, networking and embedded systems at the International Defense Industry Fair, May 9-12, in booth 211C at the Tüyap İstanbul Fair and Congress Center in Istanbul, Turkey. Mersys A. S. represents Crystal Group in Turkey.
Experts will be present at booth 211C to demonstrate the company’s innovation and proven technologies for reliable computing in threatening environments – whether land, sea, air, or space – where traditional computer hardware would otherwise be destroyed.
The Crystal Group solutions highlighted at IDEF 2017 will include:
- RS112PS18M Rugged 1U Carbon Fiber Server 18” deep computer containing a 6th Generation Intel® i7 CPU options or quad core options.
- RSS13S17 is a SAS Direct attached storage array that is 17” deep. With an all aluminum chassis weighing 10-12 lbs., the unit provides high storage capability in a small package.
- RS235 Rugged 2U Computer is rack mounted with a 20” depth and leading edge Intel® Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge, or Haswell CPU options.
- RE0412 Rugged Embedded Computer features a carbon fiber chassis weighing 4.5 lbs. The unit is optimized for airborne and ground mobile applications where light weight is required.
- RE1401 NUC Rugged Embedded Computer provides a small package 5th or 6th generation i5/i7 workstation. The compact unit has been optimized for environments where a traditional desktop is not optimal due to SWaP and to allow for maximum flexibility in integration.
- RCS6450 Rugged Crystal Switch provides a 24-port design in a 12” chassis made of hardened aluminium and is Layer 2+ and Layer 3 capable.
About Mersys A.S.
Mersys specializes in representation, distribution, systems integration, offset management and consulting services for defense and communications industries in Turkey. The company concentrates on IT architecture, military communications, mobile systems and rugged electronics.
About Crystal Group Inc.
Crystal Group Inc., an employee-owned small business located in Hiawatha, Iowa, USA, is a technology innovation leader specializing in both custom and COTS products for defense, government and industrial markets since 1987. Crystal Group designs and manufactures installation-ready rugged servers, displays, networking devices, embedded systems, power supplies and storage devices that fit critical applications in demanding environmental conditions.
The company is certified to quality management standards AS9100C:2009 and ISO 9001:2008. Crystal Group products meet and exceed MIL-STDs 810, 167-1, 461, MIL-S-901, IEEE and IEC industrial standards. Additionally, the company offers integration services, configuration management, product life-cycle planning and 5+ year warranties.
© 2017 Crystal Group Inc. All rights reserved. All marks are property of their respective owners. Design and specifications are subject to change.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Leslie George